Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan

TSS was a good book. However, it was fairly similar to the rest of the other books. There are a few surprises though, the first one is (SPOILER ALERT) that when Walt dies (yes he finally dies), well I won't tell you what happens, but it is very interesting. Also, a very interesting thing happens to Ra (I also won't tell you what that is). The third surprise is the best. Riordan hinted that (you'll have to read the book to find out). Ok, sorry, I'm not that evil. Really, Riordan hinted that he would be combining the Percy Jackson series and Kane Chronicle series! I'm very excited about this, I think the interaction with all the characters will be awesome. I recommend this book for kids 12-14, boys or girls. If you liked it, you really should read the PJ series (if only for backstory). Happy Reading, Native New Yorker!

No comments:

Post a Comment